Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some support while going through a difficult divorse

I was seriously injured in a car accident with a deer in 2006. I had a great job everything was great we moved into a house but now I am seriously injured i have perm nerve damage in my neck oralfacial dyskinesia and loss of mucsle tone . I cant really do much of anything and my husband was a total support and then he sat down with me in Jan and asked for a divvorse, he lost 50 pds got all new clothes and now is never here. But he left his 21 year old step son here. My husband verbally abuses me and now he has his son brainwashed and he is verbally abusive. I'm a really good person and am standing up for my rights. I have no money so depend on his 100.00 a week . I'm trying to get better and my spirits are good I just want them out of my life. he took my car away and left me with a bomb and he keeps threateneing me saying i'm crazy cause im on medications. I am the most calmest nicest person who doesnt deserve this. need suprt

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (2)
  • ummm.. I'm thinkin there is more to this story than you are tellin'

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

  • You need a good lawyer even more.

    And to get out of that house. Check with a local women's shelter...they can refer you to assistance.

    Answer by gdiamante at 1:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.