What word do you always end up spelling wrong?

Everyone has at least one word they always screw up on!
Mine is restaurant! What is yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• restaurant is HARD... i find mine is exercise (WOW! I GOT IT RIGHT THAT TIME!!!) I know there is a C and the S comes before the last E but I always spell it excersise LMAO!

07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Mine is "I". I can neve spell I when I type!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• lol. genius. for some reason, i always spell it genious
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• difinitely, i always get it wrong...shit I got it wrong there...definitely...see I can spell it with my cool browser spell checker.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Writting. Wait that's one "T" right???? UGH. Sorry, I think it should be two. It just looks better.

Also Separated, which is why the Seperated group is spelled the way it is! Its mine!

Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• LOL....i have a hard time with lots of words only cuz i dont take my time...but one for me is schdule....UMMMM wait spell check...lol schEdule lol...i HATE that word!!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• lol Definitely is a hard one. I see that one spelled wrong constantly. Same with restaurant. I bet thats why people can't spell them is because they've seen everyone else spelling it wrong their whole lives! Including me! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009