• In the Spotlight:

any funny morning sickness stories?

I have been so sick all week and I was wondering if any of you have funny morning sickness stories?

so please tell me:
when it happened? ( i always get sick in the store one time i throw up on the worker person)
how did you feel?
did you know it was coming?
what did it look like ?( you dont have to tell me this one but im so sick i need a good funny storie.
Did anyone get mad? ( When i throw up on people they alwas get really mad. One time i throw up on someone and then they puked on me eww then of couse i throw up more)

I know some of you are thinking that im really gross but it alwas makes me feel better to know someone is having as bad as a time as me.

thanks!!!!

cafemom45

Asked by cafemom45 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you trying to throw up on people? It's pretty easy and much more polite to miss.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am pregnant with my 3rd and like with my son and daughter I only have nausea no vomiting, I just wanted to give my sympathy to you and say I hope you start feeling better soon
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no im not throwing up on people!
    When i get morning sickness i dont feel it coming until it comes up!
    cafemom45

Answer by cafemom45 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• lol it was with my first child i was in the kitchen talking to my man about to cook dinner i was feeling fine and hten im like i think im gonna.......barffff it came out i flung my self to the sink and got it everywhere but thank god i was at home and not at the store
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I agree, I'd be pissed if sum1 threw up on me. Oh helllllll noo! You shuld talk to ur doctor about what u can take. Thankfully throughout my whole pregnancy I didn't get any nausea and definitely no vomiting. You shuld notice when it starts, maybe u need to have sum1 go to the store for u...cause u making preggos look bad lady. :/
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 7:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• you want a funny story--when I was pregnant --I was sick the entire time--luckily I did not throw up on anyone--actually cannot fathom doing so. I did however take my legally blind sister in law grocery shopping with me--heading back home I suddenly got ill and pulled to the curb and threw up outside. Dead serious my sister in law looked at me and said are you okay? do you want me to drive home?
    lukee

Answer by lukee at 8:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• not morning sickness story-i had zero (sorry, i was lucky)(you can "hate" me)

but the family had the flu last winter and it was a barf fest
    we only have one bathroom and three children
    just as i was getting better, i did the laundry and after a wash load, switching to the dryer
    there were chucks in the bottom of the wash machine, you could tell what was eaten,
    this made my have dry heaves for an hour
    kids thought it was funny but explaining the look sent the 12 yr old boy running to the bathroom, laughing but feeling the need to barf

nothing gets your family closer than a good barf fest

hope you are feeling better real soon

i laughed at your barf on them they barf on you , you barf back at them
    sounds like a silly cartoon
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I had morning sickness the whole nine months. My husband got use to singing in the shower because the first thing I did when I woke up was throw up and he was always in the shower. If he was singing he couldn't hear it as much. He put trash cans all through the house in the middle of the rooms because I never knew when it was going to hit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Funny stories no, but I have a gross one. I threw up all over myself and the steering wheel while driving. Turned the car around and headed home. Could even open the front door. Just knocked on it until my husband open the door and then burst into tears. Alright gross and pathetic.  I'm sure it would have been funny if it happened on a TV sitcom.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• could NOT even open the front door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009