Mom - to Mom business referrals - I love to find sites from other Moms!

businessellabellabottoms.com - awesome, beautiful and great for the environment Mommy made cloth diapers and covers of exceptional quality and adorable prints. My Niece recommended this site and says they are great!

lollywollydoodle.com - boutique - children's couture - hand sewn and monogramed dresses, outfits,matching outfits - run by a mom in her north carolina home. exceptional quality - and shockingly low Target/Walmart prices - seriously - like 20-35 bucks or so for unbelievable cute monogramed childrens clothes. When I first saw the quality of her childrens clothes I was shocked. check it out - they are even better in person! I used to buy my children adorable matching outfits and spent a ridiculous amount too! I wish I had known about lollywollydoodle 14 years ago!!! I could have bought 10 more outfits for the prices at lollywollydoodle.

Well mostly i was really impressed with her sewing set up at her home

LuvEmommy

Asked by LuvEmommy at 1:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, I am a SAHM who is going out of business! I was an AVON rep, but it wasn't going so well for me. Visit my profile and you will see in my journal post what I have left I am trying to sell.

But, if you are interested - I do know of a great place to get started - http://www.owners-r-us.com
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2009