Mom - to Mom business referrals - I love to find sites from other Moms!

ellabellabottoms.com - awesome, beautiful and great for the environment Mommy made cloth diapers and covers of exceptional quality and adorable prints. My Niece recommended this site and says they are great!

lollywollydoodle.com - boutique - children's couture - hand sewn and monogramed dresses, outfits,matching outfits - run by a mom in her north carolina home. exceptional quality - and shockingly low Target/Walmart prices - seriously - like 20-35 bucks or so for unbelievable cute monogramed childrens clothes. When I first saw the quality of her childrens clothes I was shocked. check it out - they are even better in person! I used to buy my children adorable matching outfits and spent a ridiculous amount too! I wish I had known about lollywollydoodle 14 years ago!!! I could have bought 10 more outfits for the prices at lollywollydoodle.

Well mostly i was really impressed with her sewing set up at her home

LuvEmommy

Asked by LuvEmommy at 1:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Procard International is an awesome place to make money while at home or on your free time.

Legit and has an A+ rating with the BBB. Check it out if you are ever in need of extra money every month.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com - Get benefits for your family starting at just $14.95 a month. New Program opening in September to include FBI accredited Child Protection Program, Legal Assistance & More!!

www.DailyPayFromHome.com - Work from home. Earn a great 6 figure income in as little as 4 years!

www.FreebieForce.com - Work from home as little as 2 hours a day. No sales! Little to No calls!! Earn 6 - 7 figure income in as little as 5 years! PLUS, get hundreds in free items!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• www.Sabrinas-Closet.info - Find all the best ways to Earn, Share, Spend & Save Money right from home! If you have a business, inquire about being featured!!

www.Dollar4Life.com - Donations as low as a single dollar can and will help to save lives! ALS is a horrid and untreatable illness! Help us to find treatments & hopefully a cure!

www.FreeRice.com - Play a Game & Feed Hungry children from around the world!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hey my name is stacey russell. I live in Lusby, MD. I have a business called SMR Party Wear. You wont make a lot of money doing this but , it could be a little extra money in your pocket. I'm the owner and designer everything goes through me. What happens is. If you want to sign up you send me your information. You must have a paypal account. I will give you a personal code to give to all of your friends,family and clients and whatever they purchase you will get 10% of there sale! They must use your code in order for you to get paid though. That's very important. Every two weeks I will tally up your sales and send you your payment via paypal! And that's it! Its very simple! I will design business cards for you and send them to you through email for free and you can print them out. They will have your code on them! Message me for details! My website is www.smrparywear.com
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Work From Home on the Internet.com (aka The Internet Income Center) - Find legitimate work from home freelance/telecommuting jobs and internet business opportunities that require no or minimal start-up fees, have desirable products, and are profitable. We also provide several free and low cost services for promoting your new business.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• www.livingmyMoMent.com really neat mom site and free to advertise!
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2009