IS EVERY ONE IN A PISSY MOOD?????

I ASK A QUESTION AND I GET A REALLY RUDE ANSWER OR SHOULD I SAY ANSWERS.....CAFE MOMS CAN BE SO HARSH.....WHY I THOUGHT THIS WAS HERE TO HELP US IN ARE QUESTIONS????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What question did you ask?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i forgot to take one of my bc pills and i had sex on the 19 he left it in....but i dont know when i forgot to take my pill i just seen tonight that i was a day behind and for about a week i have felt sick i was just wondering if i could be pregnant.....thats all i asked and you wouldnt believe the ans i got
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• People can be seriously so rude on here. I'm sorry you have to put up with people like that. I deal with them all the time. it could be possible you might be preggo or your body tricking you into thinking you are just cause you didn't remember a pill. My body did that to me. I think you should wait until you are supposed to get your period then if it doesn't come take a pregnancy test and see.:) Good luck.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I think it's time of the month for a lot of trolls on here, I've noticed the pattern it seems that aunt flows flew in on there brooms around this time of the month lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• lol looovemybabies.....thats what is seems like
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Some people on here can be jerks it's ok though half don't know any thing any way
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009