when to expect to see the baby in ultrasound?

my SIL took a test yesterday and was positive, she went to the ER today to make sure..they did 2 test 1 positive 1 negative..when they did the ultrasound they saw the sac but no baby, that stupid technician told her she had an etopic pregnancy cuz they dont see the baby! im pretty sure is way to early to see the baby, im really worried so does she.. when u r supposed to see the fetus? i really dont remember

kiUmY

Asked by kiUmY at 1:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is probably way to early to see anything else but a sac. I don't think I saw a heartbeat with each of my pregnancies until I was 7-8 weeks. Tell her not to worry!! Seeing a sac is a good thing!!
    ashleyanne

Answer by ashleyanne at 3:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Umm, u should see a baby in like 4 wks...looks like a small circle.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 6:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I think between 5.5 to 6 wks! Ithey could definitely see mine then. You scared my I thought you were preggo again!! lol
    bigred1058

Answer by bigred1058 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009