Do you know a stay at home Mom with an awesome business - Pass it on!!!

ellabellabottoms.com - awesome, beautiful and great for the environment Mommy made cloth diapers and covers of exceptional quality and adorable prints. My Niece recommended this site and says they are great!

lollywollydoodle.com - boutique - children's couture - hand sewn and monogramed dresses, outfits,matching outfits - run by a mom in her north carolina home. exceptional quality - and shockingly low Target/Walmart prices - seriously - like 20-35 bucks or so for unbelievable cute monogramed childrens clothes. When I first saw the quality of her childrens clothes I was shocked. check it out - they are even better in person! I used to buy my children adorable matching outfits and spent a ridiculous amount too! I wish I had known about lollywollydoodle 14 years ago!!! I could have bought 10 more outfits for the prices at lollywollydoodle.

Well mostly i was really impressed with her sewing set up at her home

LuvEmommy

Asked by LuvEmommy at 1:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• quit spamming or I will start having your questions deleted
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009