How is it that I didn't smoke, drink or do drugs while pregnant...

and I am the one getting bashed for it? I don't understand how people who do these things can justify their choices and bash others for not agreeing with them that their "choices" are safe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because you care more for your child than you do for yourself... Do not let these other bitches get youdown
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 1:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• sorry missed something here? what what happened?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Who knows, I never did any of those things either while pregnant, but you have to remember every mother thinks her way of parenting is the best way to raise their child. I do not bash the ones I do not agree with and I think it's inappropriate to bash over parenting styles, we are all different. However some people make poor choices and unfortunetly nothing anyone else can do about it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Your not getting bashed for disagreeing. Your getting bashed for bashing us. Fine you didn't do any thing wrong during pregnancy I'm sure that is 100% correct. Look I don't care what you did or didn't do during your pregnancy and I on't find your so CALLED flaws and insult you for them so don't do it to me. You don't know me or my situation there for are not in a position to speak about my choices. Same goes for me to you but if you attack me in any shape or form or my family or friends I will sure as shit hit you with every thing I possible can. So you back off us we will back of you. You are doing to us exactly what you are claiming we are doig to you.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Actually I bashed you for your incoherent responses. If you are trying to prove a point about something you believe in then it is best to be well informed AND give intelligent and legible responses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am well informed as I said my baby was playing with the board. I don't ignore my kids when on the comp. and he likes to sit here with me Excuse me for being a multi tasking mommy. Maybe I'll speak like I do to my four yr old so you can get it. I have looked into this a lot so I knew what to do with knowledge and not just what I hear advertised. Is that easy enough for you. Or should I use barney talk.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Like I've BEEN saying it is a choice to smoke while you are pregnant, it is a choice to smoke at all period. AND it is a choice to not smoke at all! If you don't smoke and think it's the most horrible thing you could ever do with a child then that is your opinion and I do respect that. I have a different view on the matter and that should be respected as well.

They say "this % of women smoked while they were pregnant" and "this % of that % had a baby with breathing problems"..They never tell you HOW many packs a day "that %" smoked...They never tell you WHAT they smoked...They also don't tell you what % of those women did other drugs AND smoked...They don't tell you what % of the women who didn't smoke lied about it...And they didn't tell you what % of those same women who didn't smoke had children with breathing problems too.

Having your own personal opinions are beautiful! But sadly, not everyone will always agree!
    queeeeeenb

Answer by queeeeeenb at 2:10 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• BUT REGARDLESS YOU SHOULD NOT GET BASHED FOR IT. period.
    queeeeeenb

Answer by queeeeeenb at 2:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2009