diarrhea?

im 32 weeks pregnany and i keep going to the bathroom, its looks like diarrhea that is brownish black sry for being so nasty but im trying to get help,also its hard for me to breath,does it sound like i could be getting ready for labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that too but i dout you are going into labor. so people get backed up some go the other way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I had that about a week before I went into labor. Although I started going into labor at 30 weeks. With my son I had that problem 3 days before my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• so am i going into labor soon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I've had bad diarrhea for about a month now I'm about 30 weeks pregnant. My doctor said that while it's unusual that you'd have diarrhea that bad during pregnancy (most women get insanely constipated) it's normal. I was worried about preterm labor at first too but my little girl is still nice and cozy in there, I haven't dilated at all, no leaks, nothing! If you are concerned just have your OB check you out and tell them how you are feeling! Good luck to you :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No, u just ate something that is giving you the runs. I'm due in 4 days and I've been having to go to pee like 9 times a day n poop like 5 times (small qty) n its really loose but I'm not feeling any contractions. I'm 2 cm dilated, 80 effaced but until those hard contractions come around, I won't b going into labor anytime soon. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Plus, ur baby is less than 4 lbs at 30 wks, if he were to come out, he wuld hav to b in NICU for 2 months at least n u dnt wanna c ur baby with tubing, given oxygen n already taking his blood. Its heartbreaking to c that! Eat healthy n drink lots of water. Its best until ur baby is atleast 37 wks.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 5:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No. I've had diarrhea on and off throughout my whole pregnancy. Could mean you are dehydrated so drink plenty of fluids. Also if you are saying its hard for you to breathe, that probably means your baby is still up pretty high. Once the baby drops it is much is easier to breathe and that is when labor is getting close.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009