is your husband hotter than you?

i always thought it was the woman who brought beauty into the relationship.. how would you feel if your hubby was hotter than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to date a really hot guy in HS and i was so insecure around him, but if he was my husband I think i would've felt differently???

My DH is not good looking at all, he used to be, but now he has a demanding job and he travels a lot. He has put on a lot of weight because of this. We just went to his HS reunion and all of his old HS friends who haven't seen him in a while were like "what's wrong with her" LOL! He has a good sense of humor and played along with it, but now he started working out when he is on the road. Honestly, though, I didn't marry him for his looks, he is truly my best friend and I don't care what he looks like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• uggh.. i have a hot hubby =P

it sounds nice, but he's obsessed with his reflection. so it;s more of a comedy than it is a turn on now-- since he's been flexing his muscles & challenging his reflection to a fight. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wholeheartedly believe that my husband is better looking than I am. He doesn't agree, but I do. I love it!!! Makes me feel special, that I landed such a hot guy. He kind of is the whole package too!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i think we are both cute and cuter together!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• nope we're both ordinary equally

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• @anon :02-LMAO, thats too funny!
    I think my hubby & I are equally goodlooking. Tho he has put on a few pounds since we met 4 years ago, he is still the best looking man in my eyes! I feel very fortunate to have snagged such an amazing man! I love him for who he is, not his looks anyhow! :)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 2:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I can admit I'm hotter than he is. He always asks how a white guy like him got a hot little Hispanic chick like me. Lol. I'd probably feel insecure if he were hotter. But then again, I already feel that way wondering if people think I'm with him for money or something.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• since the baby i would say hes hotter than me, but i used to be the cute one.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 9:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009