my hair is at my bra srap..been growing it for for three years now. use to have a bob

but i got a horrible.... horrible ..and i Mean yucky messed up i hate it hair cut.. choppy as f**k.. should i just pony tail it for like three months and maybe cut like three inches to fix it.. or fix it now..its shaggy.. tappered.. not cute.. but i also dont want to waste three years of growing it.. my dh says ...no no no please baby dont cut it... what would u do.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• have you tried flat iron it and kinda ratt it in the back
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would just wear it up in a pony tail. If it's "choppy" it would probably look really cute in a pony or just half up. Good luck! Bad hair cuts are the worst;(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• or you can take some of that spray that gives you that beachey look I think it's really sexy that way, you should play with it before you cut it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I got the same kind of hair cut and it took me about that long to grow it out. And although it's just plain jane boring and needs a nice doo I won't dare get it cut again. So to answer your question I would just let it alone and remember the horrible hair cut you got 3 years ago!
    j0shsmommie1

Answer by j0shsmommie1 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• just cut it. but get a better referral for the next stylist.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have had 3 bad cuts in a row, so I know what you mean, only my cuts went from shoulder length to like super short like a boy. My hair is barely to my chin now. I suggest leaving it alone for a while, work with it, braids, pony tails, diff curling techniques first before you cut it again. And before you cut it, take in some pictures and sit down with your stylist and talk about how you want it to look before she even gets near her scissors.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would have to see it, I wouldn't cut it again, BUT I don't know what it looks like.
    lisama

Answer by lisama at 2:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i just had the same problem a few months ago...i was growing my hair out and wanted to trim up my layers and she gave me a mullet...it was BAD so i just cut all my hair off to a chin-length bob and now im growing it back out. i would rather have a hair cut that i like than have one i have to hide until it grows out.
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Wait. I love having long hair and my DH enjoys it as well.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Wait. Clippies and pony tails are made for bad haircuts like that. been there. . .the in-between stage is clunky, but it WILL grow, and you will love it!

Joy
    Who went from a page-boy cut to waist-length in 4 years.
    crzy_joy

Answer by crzy_joy at 4:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009