have you or someone you know been raped?

i have and i want to know how common it is now days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was and so were 4 out of 10 girls I know. It's more common than it should be. Sweetie take my advise go to counseling. I didn't and now have more issuesthan I did when it happened. Find people to talk to and NO MATTER what do NOT blame yourself I'm so so sorry if you ever need to talk pm me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• my mom was ubducted sp? and raped over a series of days. they man is now free
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I was rapped at 13, My sister at 14
    Anonymous

• I have and didn't report it because I couldn't see me telling the details to a bunch of jurors.....Also it is common if you include the guys who get a girl drunk to screw her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• This isn't the best place to gather that type of information. But no place is totally reliable since so many rapes go unreported. I never told my mom or authorities about what happened to me as a child. I'm certain I wasn't the only one.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes to both. I was when I was a kid, by my step dad. My BFF was also, by her step brother when she was like 13, I think.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Actually, I had two friends that were raped. I forgot about one of my newer friends. She was raped by a close friend or friend of her brother's or something. That's how she ended up with her daughter.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I was at 17. Reported it and nothing happened.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Fairly close twice that I remember.
    I'm very sorry for all of you who became victims. My heart goes out to you.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i was raped when i was 22.living alonesomeone broke into my apt.i reported it went to the hospital.never found out who it was they had one of those ski masks over there face..anyway there is a really good web site called RAINN...really good lots of info.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2009