Anyone know of jobs for prego women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• You need a food testing job. JK. Really you can do pretty much anything being pregnant.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• true you can do pretty much anything but employers will probably not hire when they see a belly.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am pregnant with our second right now. I work from Home so that I can be here with my daughter and now when our 2nd daughter arrives as well. The freedom is so less stressful and being here with my kiddos is a great feeling of accomplishment on top of still working :) Good luck!!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 6:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Would you be interested in a Business Opportunity from home? If so, I can help you. Listen to a recorded overview call of our company at 616-712-1741. Shoot me a message if interested and I will give you the website links to look at.
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 7:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I started looking online for jobs I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. Nothing to lose by looking, it's free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at Work at Home Mom 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I work from home, its not a business but a job, so its no cost to you to get started. I deal with people who need additional medical coverage or that have none at all.

I'm an area manager also so I also find serious people to work for the company. We are not MLM (Multi-level Marketing). You get a referral bonus for helping the company grow when you reffer a serious and good worker.

Take a look at our companies site here, if you have any questions send me or procard a message and we will get back to you ASAP.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hello! I got laid off in April and I found a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms. We are a HUGE team of moms working to make home safer and healthier. Everyone is so positive and I am LOVING what I am doing. If you are interested, check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the business and would love to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Now is a great time in your life to look at owning your own internet business... start today and by the time your baby is born your business is running great... you can set your own time schedule, work about 15 min 3-5 times a day ... checking emails and such... the more you put into something the better the return... everything is set up for you... two sites, two streams of income, training, support and I will be here to help you every step of the way... check it out at blessingsbegin.com ....
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 10:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My home business is perfect for pregnant ladies! The awesome thing about my business is the income is residual, so after your beautiful bundle of joy is born, you can relax and bond without worrying about taking time off because you will still receive your monthly paychecks based on the work you have already done! Also, when you start to get more active, you can put it as little or as much time as you like to continue building your business! Please PM if you would like more details. : )
    Abetteryou

Answer by Abetteryou at 11:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Pregnant women can do any job non-pregnant women can do. It is illegal to discriminate against a pregnant woman.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009