I got a positive test, but I think it's too early?

I had sex on July 10th and got a positive test today. It just seems like it's too early to know. And there's no way I could've gotten pregnant earlier.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id say you have been pregnant longer than what you think. Congrats

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• The last time I had sex was in March and I've had a period every month since then. I only took a test because I had a feeling...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if its positive I say ur pregnant. Schedule a doctors appt and make sure your babies healthy, get ur pre-natals and start drinking more H20.

Ive heard of false negatives but not any false positives. So Congratulations
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if you are not really sure try taking another test, and if you are prego congrats! :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• HARDLY! You would have to be pregnant from a previous month/etc. If you had sex on the 10th, an Egg can take up to 10 days to implant.. July 20th.. today is the 21st. The hormones wouldn't even be picked up through a blood test yet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• A pregnancy test is designed to pick up a certain hormone that your body only produces after the fertilized embryo attaches to the uterine wall. If it is registering on your pregnancy test then you are pregnant. You should see a OB to verify and go from there.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• If its positive than I would say you are pregnant! I got a positive pregnancy test 4 days before my period was supposed to come so it is possible to tell early. However there are such things as false positives (very rare) but I would start prenatals and do everything like you are 100% pregnant. Schedule an appt. with your doc and they will do a blood test to be sure. Congrats!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if you ovulated that day you could be 11DPO which isnt unheard of for getting apositive pregnancy test...congrats
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 6:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not too early to know, I have a positive and most likely got pregnant the 9 or 10.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I had a positive test on 11 DPO. Completely possible.
    Mom_to_Skyler

Answer by Mom_to_Skyler at 8:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009