Could I be pregnant?

I used to have irregular periods but for the past 6 months they have been consistant, starting between the 4-7 of each month. This month I just started my period today. So I was about 2 weeks late. It is a really light flow. I took a test over the weekend and it came out negative. What could be going on? Am I pregnant or are my periods just irregular again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds irregular again. but i'd take another test in a few weeks if you aren't convinced. if the bleeding lasts the normal duration of your period, then i'd doubt a pregnancy. but take another test in at least a week. good luck! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2009