Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of a community college in Maricopa County- Arizona that has a program of study available for Physical THerapist Assisting?

I prefer a program or courses that does not require online or a long commute from Peoria, Az.

Answer Question

Asked by letsgetreal at 5:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 3 (25 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.