Early signs?

My fh and i decided since our dd is over 2 we should try for another. I am wondering if there are any early signs to look for to help me figure out if we sucessfully concieved or not, with my dd i didnt know i was preg until almost 3mos. Any feelings or sickess or anything i could look for? Waiting for a month is a long time to find out if you ttc! Lol

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well 1st of all a missed period, if you dont get those, then try a pregnancy test, if you dont buy one then wait 6 weeks and see if your throwing up and feeling tired and getting fat! and if not then see a doctor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• missed period, #1, crampy, bloated, nausious, head aches, lower abdomal discomfort, lower back ahces, heart burn, darkening nipples, increased discharge, food c ravings, highten senses...like smells
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Ok thanks ladies! What is the earliest i could be having these symptoms?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009