• In the Spotlight:

how do i get rid of black spots?

what products should i use to get rid of spots on my face and chest? i also have a moustache and it is so visible how do i get rid of it completely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hi .. u can use what I use Artistry ... all organic ingredients. Have been using this for years . Had the same difficulty with spots on my face:) You can email me if I can help
    www.nshekhar.qbeautyzone.com

Neethu

Answer by Neethu at 4:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Waxing does the best job if your upper lip hair is dark enough for the roots to show through your skin.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Try the Avon Banishing Cream for the discolored spots. It works well for this problem. For the mustache try a bottle of the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream for facial hair. Those two products should fix you right up :) www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009