irregular periods

I have not had my period for a whole year but i am guessing ive been ovulating. I had unprotected sex Friday 17, sayurday 18, and sunday 19. Now when Can I test to see if im pregnant? yesterday and today i threw up. So since I have not had my period in a year when can i test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until at least Friday the 31st
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Wow. You kinda sound like me. You may have what I do: PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)- meaning if u get pregnant, consider it a miracle. :) I hadn't had my period in 7 months, then I got pregnant. After being with my boyfriend for 9 yrs finally we will have our lil one. I'm 39w4d so I'm ready to pop. If u thre up, wait 2 wks after last time he finished inside, then take a test.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 5:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I agree with the first poster, wait until about the 31st and test. The reason I say this is because with women who have their period, they ovulate about 2 weeks into their cycle (well that is average) and will have a detectable pregnancy only when they miss a period 2 weeks after conception. So the 31st would be 2 weeks after you conceived if you did in fact conceive. If you do not get a positive at that time but have a feeling you may still be pregnant, wait until the next friday and test again. After that, if there's still no positive, go to the doctor's and get a blood test just in case! Good luck!!
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009