Okay, no more kissing Obama's butt...

Who voted for Obama and thinks he could be doing a better job?

ME!!! And please don't give me that excuse that he's only been in office for six or seven months. So far all I've seen him do is talk. I've yet to see action. I elected him President for a reason damn it! I want him to make the changes he promised!

Yeah I'm harsh! But as someone who voted for him I think I have the right to expect more out of him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Seriously though imogine I am glad to see some Obama voter's admitting he is not what they thought.You are part of a very few at least on this site.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm just glad that when he royally screws up...i can say i didn't vote for him

MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 6:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You must not watch the news! Obama has done more good in his 7 months than Bush did in his 8 years. Get a clue chicky! Watch some CNN or MSN and you will see excatly how much Obama has done. You also need to follow politics because politics IS ALL ABOUT talking about issues that need resolving.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• so what promises are you expecting? Cap and tax? UHC? either of which will break the nation. His massive spending bill has already been a huge destructive failure, do you want more?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:17 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Obama might be doing things YOU like, but the promises he's BROKEN are the big ones that are going to destroy this country and ensure that he is a "one term wonder!"  And some of the promises he's kept, will ALSO affect this country negatively!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/rulings/promise-broken/

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• vbruno you must be one of the .5% of Americans not going through this 'recession'.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

Obama didn't start the recession!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• an Obama voter did not write this original question. pot stirrer.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• How do you know jewjewbee? Anyway,I did not vote for him.I have more sense then that.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Anon 9:16 you're right we have several presidents before him to thank for the start of this mess BUT Obama has injected so many of his own policies into it that it is HIS problem now, no way around it.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009