What do you do to work at home?

Are you making money at it or is it not working out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do hair out of my house... :)
    kaitlynsmom428

Answer by kaitlynsmom428 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hello! Let me introduce myself. I am Becky and I am a proud WAHM with Ameriplan! I live in VA and have lived here for many years. I work for a company that provides Daily Pay, 401K, and Benefits. You can listen to a recorded overview call of our company at 616-712-1741. If you would like more information, send me a message and I will get you all the details you need. You can reach me at BeckyDeck@ameriplan.net or Yahoo IM me at reaching100K.

Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 7:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am also with Ameriplan and it wasn't working for me at first. It might be better put that I wasn;t working for it at first. It is your own business and the income that you CAN bring in is amazing for you and your family!!! You just have to know that it isn't going to happen overnight by any means. You have to be willing ot jump right in and just go for it. Don't try to spen lots of time organizing and memorizing scripts. Just GO FOR IT :) Once you do the calls and leads start coming in.
    I am so glad that I changed my way of working the business because now things are going great and I really feel proud of myself. Plus you really need to have a passion for what you do so that it shows to others you are trying to help. I love getting to help other Moms stay home and people save on things they need like their healthcare among others!! I love knowing that I can one day will the bussiness to my kiddos and they can recieve the $
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I started looking online for jobs I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. Nothing to lose by looking, it's free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at Work at Home Mom 

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hi there! I work at home with Procard International. Its not a business but a job, so it costs nothing to get started. I help people enroll into medical discount plans, some pet medical discount and other programs that create financial wellness.

I am making money, although I have only been doing this for 1 month.

I've seen and done a lot of work at home that were business that just did not work. Procard is not one of them, they also have an A+ rating with the BBB.

You can the company site here, you can send me a message if interested in more information.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have been a licensed cosmetologist for approximately 15 years. I also have a marketing/advertising degree, backed with a business management. Cutting hair has bee very good to me, I have raised 4 kids as a single mother...even though my schedule was flexable & I made great money, I was gone from home alot just the same. I live in an area which has alot of revenue, so the concept is working for me. I wanted to be at home more and less stressed from the hectic schedule. So a merged the three..I own a Branding/Image consultant business. (My web-page is under construction) . I help you build your own business idea, from the ground up..sometimes. Other times you just need fresh ideas...two head are better than one...sometimes. If you can work for others then you can work for yourself, you just have to find your passion. Thats the key...passion!
    Good Luck on your search.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan & FreebieForce. I have been working them both full time (about 3-5 hours a day) and do well with them. I am actually looking to do some newspaper ads in August and September. Those ALWAYS explode my businesses... If they didn't work, I wouldn't do them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am currently working for Internet CEO Moms!! I am LOVING it. We all stay home with our children and work from home. It's probably one the most positive experience I have ever had. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you are interested in hearing more. I would love to introduce you to the business and hope to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Working from home is great for us... home to meet the needs of our family was our goal... our business is internet based, gives us two streams of income and can be set up by a new member in less than an hour... web site, products, training and support included..... check it out at blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 10:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I am a legal transcriptionist and I absolutely love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009