would it be possible to get pregnant if after I gave birth to my baby I hadn't had my period in 4 months and then all of the sudden I wouldhave intercourse and then right after fet my period cycle for a week would that mean that I could get pregnant?

Marisol519

Asked by Marisol519 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you can get pregnant during that time. They say that breast feeding acts like BC for the first few weeks but it's hard to tell when it starts up again.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Unprotected sex = strong chance of pregnancy. If you don't use a condom or other type of birth control yes there is a chance you could be pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Just because you arent bleeding doesnt mean you arent ovulating. So yes, you can get pregnant.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well I had a friend who never had single period after giving birth to her son... when he was 9 months old she still hadn't had a period so she took a pregnancy test... she was 3 months pregnant.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes you can become pregnant, not having a period during that period does not mean that you dont ovulate.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 4:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009