Anyone else?!

My baby ( 26 months ) was dry all day yesterday! No accidents and big girl panties all day!! Any other potty training successes to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Congrats!! I love that milestone!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 8:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• my dd has been the same way for a 2 days now! congrats its exciting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yay! is she night time trained too? that one took a little longer with my dd, but now she's out of diapers completley, thank God too b/c i'll be having another baby soon :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No, not yet. I'm not sure if she goes at night, or if she wets as shes waking up. But all day is great for me! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no
    24 months just getting interested
    after pooping, she stands at toilet and lets me put her poops in big girl potty , flush and we wave
    she got a padded seat for the big girl potty for birthday monday
    also got Elmo potty book
    she has had small girl potty for 6 months now

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• YAY!!! So exciting! We have the fisher price potty that sings when they go in it. My 26 month old is SO proud when he goes! He immediately wants to flush the 'waste' and wave to it!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My gs, whom I babysit, went poop in the potty today!! He will be 3 in August. He has done very well with the peepee part, but has been pooping in his underwear every morning....not today!! He was so excited and so was I. He said, "Me call PawPaw!" So we called PawPaw at work just to tell him!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yeah for potty training!! :) Who would ever imagine someone else's pooppy would be this exciting!

My daughter went poppy the other day. She wanted this one really big sticker and I said it was jsut for when she went poopoo on the potty so walked over to the potty and pushed out a big stinker! They are so funny sometimes. I wonder how long she would have sat there if she didn't actually need to poop at the time?!
    Anonymous