hell's kitchen

anyone watch that last night? gah i hope gordon knocks the hell out of that one guy that got in his face.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• That was awesome! Looks like more than one hot-headed jerk in the bunch this time around.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Oh man I missed it! I love Gordon. He is such a jerk but he's right about everything. He really knows his stuff. Geez, can't believe I missed it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• missed it
    did not know a new one started
    BF loves that show

every tuesday now??
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I watched and I was glued to the TV!! I also hope he takes that guy down, he was being a jerk!! If he has so little respect for chef Gordon why did he go on the show? His chance at fame I guess. I did find it odd how the Chef invited Robert to eat, then kicks one of the contestants off right away, then ta da! there is Robert to take his place. But whatever. I still like watching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I didn't get to see it last night!! My fiance and I were not home... I have to watch it tonight then!!! We <3 that show and Gordon is hysterical! He treats you the way you act - which is why I don't understand why Lacey was on that show as long as she was last season!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Everyone give him such a hard time.
    If you watch his other shows....he is actually a really compassionate individual. However if he puts faith in you, and his name and reputation behind you, he expects the BEST.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2009