How to get rid of the urine smell?

So my fenced in backyard reakes of urine from my dog. We pick up his poop so that won't smell, but cannot get rid of the urine smell. We want to have my daughters birthday party out there. Does any body know how I can get rid of that smell?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 9:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pets

• hmm, never had that problem with an outside dog....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hose off the fence with just water..Or scrub it with soap and water

Answer by louise2 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• borax laundry soap just a little cause you dont want bubbles everywhere if it rains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well vinegar and water works for uring out of carpet what about making a good size of vinegar water mix and dumping it around the area
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• get some spic and span and a good wire brush or green scrubby pad dont use bleach or clorex b/c these with cause a chemical reaction with the urin and make a gas that will make u sick. i use to work in a lab and i have to clean urin scale of form wire fenceing all the time this is how we did it
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2009