How far along am I?

My LMP was June 14, 2009
My cycles range from 30-31 days there pretty regular..
I think i conceive on the 28th or 29th of june..
Im was due to ovulate on the 1st of july
I got my first light positive on July 10th, 2009
Which was 5 days before my missed period..
I keeped taking test as the days went by with $ tree, E.P.T digital, and equate all geting more darker and all positive..
So i've missed my period..
I have alot of sypmtoms like tender boob, nausea, gas, tired heahachs, bloating, sensative to smell...etc....
I still can't even believe that im PG cuz i only had sex once and that was on the 26th of june..i didn't even know sperm lasted so long especially when we had problems conceving a year ago...
everything i keep reading says 4 weeks and due either the 21 or the 24...
can somebody help me?

millynjoe

Asked by millynjoe at 9:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yor like 4 weeks maybe 5 weeks max why don't you just call the doctors and go in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Nerves can make periods wacky and can make you miss one. Make a doctor's app. and get a blood pregnancy test even if an internal doesn't come positive. That is if you don't get your period by then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• My doctors apointment is tomarow...I dn't think that my nurves are giving me positive test..im over a week late...i just want to know how far along i am?
    millynjoe

Answer by millynjoe at 9:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When you go to doctors tomorrow they will tell you how far along you are. They would be able to tell you better then any of us. Yes it could very well be your nerves. Week late or longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• http://www.due-date-calculator.com/

try here this will help you Good Luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 10:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• we aren't dr's....go see on and the dr will tell you. Even if we guess it could be very wrong. Once again, IDK why these questions get asked....
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:10 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• did you try it we are probably due around the same time i am due the 18th lol

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 10:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yeah i think it said the 24th of march..do you have a lot of symptoms?
    millynjoe

Answer by millynjoe at 10:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Ehh yes lol I am tired all the time and sick off and on the first three months are always bad for me so how have you been feeling I hope you have a good safe pregnancy

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 10:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• WebMd has a really neat calendar. Just plug in the dates you gave us and it'll tell ya everything you want to know plus send you weekly emails (if you opt for it) to let you know what's going on with your baby that week. Congrats!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009