DO YOU THINK IT'S CHEATING IF YOUR HUSBAND TALK TO ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE PHONE ABOUT YOU FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS AND BUY HER A GIFT AND GO TO THE MOVIES AND ALSO DINER?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate to say it, but it sounds like he is dating her. I think it is time to sit him down and get to the bottom of it all. Married men are supposed to date their wives.. .not other women.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes - it's cheating.
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 9:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes, He is giving your time with him to another women.

Answer by louise2 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• What is your hubby on the phone with another women and why did he buy her a gift and go to the movies? Hmmmmm I think that your hubby is up to NO GOOD. So ya I think that is cheating without a another thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yes if it was a date
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• it depends on why he's seeing her and where he met her, where they go, and why you're excluded.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• there's even a term for it emotional affair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sounds like he's having an affair right in front of your face....
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:08 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no. He just feels like he can talk with her easier than anyone else then wants to repay her kindness. Now it's gone far enough imo, it's time to reel him back in before it turns into cheating though. She might have her sights set on him. Don't nag at him over it though that might push him more toward her (and give him more to talk with her about). Win him back. Do what you did to win him over when you met him. She might be good but you won his heart and married him so you have the advantage. Use what you need to in order to get him to talk to you about things, not her. You deserve those dinners and movie nights.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• ummm yeah..... If my hubby was doing that leave him completely I dont play when it comes to things lkike that . Cheating is more then just having sex.
    SIERRAWASHAM

Answer by SIERRAWASHAM at 10:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009