Why do spouses think that we are capable of handling everything?

Neilnest

Asked by Neilnest at 9:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Because we can. Women a good multi taskers

Answer by louise2 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Because we are SUPER WOMEN didn't you know......... LOL............
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Shouldn't that be a compliment to us?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Because we can. Sure we may break down or need a break to just drive or take a nap but we can handle anything and everything. Everyone gets overwhelmed at times, but think about it - no matter what, we always make it through.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Because (as the others have said) we can. Wouldn't it offend you more if he thought you couldnt handle anything?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• once you learn you cannot then you'll be a better spouse. What's the point of having a mate if you are going to do everything?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I need some help.. I don't know what you all are talking about.. lol
    MoMMy2TwiNs07

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Some men are helpless and can't do anything so they think some women could do everything. Most women can some can't.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I don't handle everything, just the majority. In my home, in my family, it is my job as the wife and mother to make sure that - the house is clean and comfy, everyone has clean clothes to wear, good, healthy food to eat, etc. I make sure the bills are paid, I make sure the kids have school supplies, I make the dr. and dentist appointments. We both work, but most of the time he is working 2 jobs - twice as hard to make sure that I have the money to buy groceries and pay the bills and take care of the kids. I try my damnest to make his life just a little easier.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Because we have shown them that we can. We just keep doing and giving and helping..until we have nothing left......it's really our own faults.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2009