PLEASE HELP ME LADIES - I NEED IDEAS.

Ok, I've been in touch recently with a dear friend of mine from high school, as a matter of fact he was more than a friend he was my life line. We did everything together infact so much so that everyone thought we dated all throughout high school, nope we didn't but we were just that close.
Well now thanks to Face Book we've reconnected recently and he'll actually be in town filming for this pilot sitcom he's doing and he wants to get together and meet my family. Well, that's fine but he keeps joking about hiring a caterer because for some odd reason he doesn't think I can cook - I'm not sure why he's never had my cooking before and all of my family and friends love coming to our home for dinners and BBQ's. Well, I asked what kinds of wine he drank and so forth and when he responded he noted that he doesn't eat read meat. Well, there goes a good steak dinner! So now I don't know what to make to really impress him HELP!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would let him cater the dinner, JMO. Or cook him chicken,turkey,gamehen, Make him lasagna with tukey meat in it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• go to allrecipes.com they have alot of wonderful recipes, and they even have a link for entertaining at home. a nice Italian dinner, chicken of any kind, fish is always a winner.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2009