IF you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?

And I mean Jesus, not God. And those who believe he didn't exist, imagine that he did and think what you would ask him.
I would askhim how he feels about how his teachings are being used. And that's not to say I think everybody who follows him is messing it up, but just to see how he feels about it.
-AShley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would ask him why are some people so cruel and don't care about their actions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I believe Jesus exist. He was prophet and we all need to respect him. I would ask him, Do you like people calling you son of God? And he going to say no I don't like it. i am not God and not son of God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• why do bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people?maybe i answered my own question.maybe i should start to be bad and watch the magic...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Well, Jesus is God, but that's besides the point lol.

I'd ask him his impression on the current Biblical Canon or for him to give me the Bible as it was intended (based on my own opinions of finite human translation into finite language, burned documents, copies and fragments....not to start a debate about the Bible with any of you).

I'm sure he'll tell me that I'm missing the point nitpicking over words. Or perhaps he'd humor me because he knows that I want to know for myself because the teachings of the Bible are often interpreted in ways that are hurtful and less-than-loving towards others.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:16 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i would thank him for the blessing of my daughter
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i would ask him did he order the people to worship him.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• (November love) Jesus is not God. Why are you believing that, cuz he said he was God. Maybe people in the past made that up, cuz they did love him so much. You need to study more about it. You know that bible changed? Right? Jesus was a prophet, just like other religions had prophets. Good luch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would ask him why he never came public about his marriage to Mary? And why no physical proof of his existance can actually be found?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I WOULD THANK HIM FOR A BLESSED LIFE.

Answer by older at 10:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i would ask him what the truth is...since mankind has screwed it up so much
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2009