What really grates your cheese? ( annoys you)

There is a lot that annoys me...but two that have popped out recently are when pregnant woman " We are pregnant" or things like " We are past the morning sickness now." No you are pregnant and you are past the morning sickness...not you and anyone else. Also when so/dh watches the kids..I hate it when people say " Their daddy is babysitting them" How can you babysit your own kids?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when ppl use expressions such as "grates you cheese" when they mean annoying.

that is annoying!

lol just kidding :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• LOL! I agree with the daddy babysitting thing. When I leave the kids with their dad and go somewhere myself, people always ask "Where's the kids?" I say with their dad and they get all surprised like he's the first dad to ever stay home with the kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When I am driving down the road and someone is turning right, and they practically stop just to turn the corner. When I am at a grocery store and I hear kids and see them running around the store..Where are the parent?

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It actually kinda bothers me if you don't say "we". Yes you are the only one carrying the child, but your husband helped! And I'm sure he wants to be involved too. Why completely ignore him and leave him out?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When people stop dead in the store and your trying to get around them or your behind them. Or when people looked surprise what the kids are home with daddy. (They made them too.)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• people gum chewing
    like a cow chews it's cud

hate it!
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I also tend to get annoyed with the "We're pregnant." No I'M pregnant! And I think it would be pretty obvious to people that my husband is the father, if not there are bigger problems!
    I hate it when people are texting in the grocery store and they're walking slowly staring at their phone and ignoring you when you say excuse me. I feel like shouting "MOVE!"
    When I'm driving, i get in the right lane to pass and the car I'm going to pass speeds up. Usually a man. I'm like what's wrong? Don't want to get passed by a girl?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Bicyclers on the road that won't move over. Especially when there's a bike trail running parallel to the road!! I want to get out of my car and knock them off their bike!!! They are NOT pedestrians!! They are rude! Whew.... thanks. I needed that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• okay this is lame but the hater in pregnancy every time some one asks a question she has a negative answer if you oint like the questions stay out ..awww I feel better Hope y'all have a great day

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When little tiny skinny girls talk about how they eat and eat and can't seem to gain weight! I know it's not their fault! But still....
    Maybe even worse is when skinny girls talk about how fat they are. Yea I hear that alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2009