Personal Trainers?

I am just wondering if personal trainers are a good investment. About how much is it to hire one and anything else you might add or suggest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I had one for 12 sessions (it was a good deal - normally, they're way expensive) and he was amazing! He taught me some really amazing things that you can do at the gym and how to do them at home if you can't get to the gym (that's not part of his job but he knew I couldn't make the gym every day). It's basically like reading every health magazine but they figure out what works for you - things that you need to do and things that would be a waste of your time until later. Yes, they push you but in a good way. I wouldn't trade my personal trainer for the world and if I could afford him, I would've kept it up. If you have the money, I say go for it and if not - look into the Biggest Loser books - they're amazing!!!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2009