we would like to go to Dutch Wonderland theme Park....

has anyone been there ? Is it worth going there. whats there to do. A friend told us that we should take our kids there. that they will love that place. She just made it sound so great. She didn't tell me much because she wanted us to to be surprised

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Travel

• I haven't been there since I was a young teen (25 years ago), when I thought it was lame I think it's supposed to be good for younger kids. Have you checked out their website?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:10 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hi, we went there about 6 yrs ago. It is cute. Kinda small and definitely for younger children. Not too far from Hershey so we did both parks the weekend we went. Ang
    Ang0803

Answer by Ang0803 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have been there plenty of times. The park is great for little kids. Lot of rides and shows to see. Check out there website...www.dutchwonderland.com they also recently opened a waterpark. Also another option is Hershey Park...fun for all ages.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009