WTH is wrong with my body??

Like I have said before I have had the Mirena removed 2 months ago now and still nothing. I have never had problems in the past to get pregnant. Now I'm starting to think that its not about to happen again!! I feel so sad.....I love children and to think that I may never have another breaks my heart!!
I do only have a few signs that I may be but I think its just all in my head. All I want to do is cry. I know that there are many of you out there that feel the same way as I do. This sucks so bad!!! My breasts are a little sore and I'm peeing all the time very tired and VERY cranky.

newlifewith3

Asked by newlifewith3 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It took us about 5 months after Mirena to get pregnant (and I was nursing my son). You need to chill out and not actively try. That's when you'll get pregnant. :)
    MelanieLouise

Answer by MelanieLouise at 1:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You've only been trying for 2 months. Stop stressing about it and give it a little while longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yeah that! I've been trying after IUD for over a year. Just be patient!
    sunnyflower417

Answer by sunnyflower417 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Thanks guys!! I was starting to think that maybe that Mirena really screwed my body over. Its just hard as I have never had a problem getting pregnant. I am one of the lucky ones that never had to try. And now it scares me a little to think it might never happen. I guess I will have to be patient and keep trying.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009