Help

Does anyone know of a stay at home job where you don't have to pay to start? My hubby just got laid off and the house I'm renting is in forclosure and we have to move. I want to work from home to be with my girls and I don't have any money to pay to work. If anyone has any suggestions please email me on cafemom or my personal email AlliMoore1986@yahoo.com. Thanks

AlliMoore1986

Asked by AlliMoore1986 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh no, I feel what you are going through to an extent. My husband got laid off in December, found a job in February, I got laid off in April, then my Husband got laid off AGAIN at the end of June. I found a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms and she got me introduced to that. I am not going to say that you don't have to pay some money but maybe after you get on your feet again you might be interested. I am now staying home with my 22 mo. old son and I am LOVING it. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email when you are ready at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. It's only $29 but you are building your own business. Hope things get better for you and I hope to introduce you to the business when you get in a place where you can. Hang in there and I wish you Best of Luck! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I have a list of legit home based jobs companies on my site... None should charge to start, because they are real! A few may have a fee for a background check ot drug test, but you would have to see... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Check out Examiner.com and use refferal # 10783.  It's really good money for writing, and easy!

mommie_rose

Answer by mommie_rose at 9:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Read my blog for some ideas and try multiple things do you always have something to fall back on if one is slow. There are also some ideas that he might be interested in too. In this economy it's almost better to start some kind of business providing a service (Like cleaning houses or lawn care) tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009