Anyone else?

I'm 30 weeks and whenever I walk for a good amount of time (walking around stores, around the block ect.) I get cramps all over my stomach. They aren't menstrual cramps. They feel like the cramps you get in your side from running but they are all over my stomach and not in my side.
I see my doctor tomorrow so I will ask her but has anyone else had this problem and know what causes it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes i got cramps from walking! They hurt so bad. I think its totally normal....
    missylove916

Answer by missylove916 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i dont get cramps but i get sharp pains in my stomach by my belly button that are extremly annoying and rather painful.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 12:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You might want to get a belly support. Your abdominal muscles are moving to the sides to make room for your expanding stomach. You don't have the support you used to and now you are getting pains. You can find belly supports in medical supply stores.
    Anonymous

• I get hem and i am only 21 weeks. If i walk for more than like 15 min it starts and i just keep walking i think it has to do with my center of gravity being different than it used to be. my doctor said it is normal and i tend to just listen to my body and if i need to stop and relax i do/
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2009