Can you help me with some money ideas?

Here's the story: Daycare will be 150.00 this week and 120.00 next week. That's 270.00. My check will be 253.00. That leaves me short. Also I only have 30.00 in bank. Next check won't be for 2 weeks. If I can get assistance for the extra 23.00 on daycare, should the 30.00 be able to last me till next paycheck... if not, do you have any suggestions on how to budget... I will only need gas...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would def go get assistance, they have headstarts in some states, and something called Child care services they help you pay for childcare. But talk to the facility owner or manager and let them know the situation, I bet if you have stayed in good standing with them, they may be willing to make out a deal with you. I wish you the best of luck, cause I am fixing to be in the same boat as you paying out the wazoo just to work.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• wow can you try your local human services to ask for day care help or maybe tell your daycare I want to stay with you but am running short can I pull him or her next week because I can not cover it and have a family member watch them or call your local human services and ask for help with gas my friend got some kind of gas card before

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Go to your local PA office and apply for child care assistance. I was making over $11 an hour and still getting partial help. If you pull your child for a week from daycare, you will still get charged.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I think most states have services that help with paying for childcare...or do a reduced childcare at certain places for those who qualify. Cant hurt to look into it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009