Needing To Try For Twins

I know twins are genetic and all. My dr has reccomeend for me to have only one more c-section but we are wanting to more kids. Does anyone have any advice or know any methods to help have twins. I know this sounds dumb but we are up for trying anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• eat lots of potatoes
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Other than IVF or implanting multiple eggs, I think it is all genetics and up to God.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I read that you eat lots and lots of sweet potatoes, and I did that about a year b4 I got pregnant and Im having twins boys Im 35wks right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I heard the sweet potatoes thing also, GL.
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor... I remember hearing somewhere that there is a medication when ttc that can help you release multiple eggs. Good Luck!!!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 12:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I don't know, but if you find out, PLEASE email me! my husband and i desperately want multiples...we have been ttc for over two years now, we may not get many chances to get our big family. Yes, we are doing fertility shots.

sweet potatoes, or just potatoes in general? I've never head this. I hate sweet potatoes, i don't know if i could choke lots of them down!?!
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Its sweet potatoes hun. sorry
    Anonymous

• Well I think the sweet potatoes thing is a little strange, but Clomid is what they give women who are having issues ovulating and you may be able to convince a doc to give you a script to increase your chances of producing more then one egg.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yea its sweet potatoes or yams. there is a village in some remote area that has A LOT of multiples... one of there main staples of food is yams..... there is something in them that make twins more common...
    Anonymous