20 weeks 5 days pregnant Anyone has or had these symptoms?

Hi Mom and mommy to be's!!

I was wondering if any woman have had these symptoms or currently having: Dry, itchy eyes, shortness of breath, little chest soreness, blurry vision, and of course fatigue OH I almost forgot sore dry throat. All of these symptoms have seem to just overload about last friday.

Mommy2be120409

Asked by Mommy2be120409 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• shortness of breath, little chest soreness fatigue those are all normal pregnancy symptoms. I had them and Im 31 wks. but the other symptoms sound like ur getting sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes! I had them at 20 weeks also and when I asked the doctor she said that it is all normal and now to worry too much about it except for the blurred vision. Watch that is it gets worse call the doctor
    Mrs.Haswell

Answer by Mrs.Haswell at 11:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• ive just recently started having them...drink more water...i know that sound cliche but it helps some with the dry eyes if that doesnt work u may want to look into eye drops...i dont know what causes all of these symptoms but my doc said i was fine and told me to rest more and drink more water, they've eased up some but i think its from being squished inside from the baby
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Thanks you guys I have a doctors appointment today, I do not feel sick just really uncomfortable. I figured the sore throat and dry eyes might be from how cold I like to keep my apartment.
    Mommy2be120409

Answer by Mommy2be120409 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• fatigue is a normal part of pregnancy wich im sure you have already discovered. and shortness of breath can even be blamed on the extra preasue the baby is putting on you can sometimes make you short of breath. heack we can even blame the the itchy eyes and sore throught on alergys or maby a cold but blury vision can oftin be a sign of blood presure problems or diabettes... sorry cant spell... either way I would just call yr doc and ask for a little check... it could be a hole lotta nada but it also could be something outt... if somethings abnormal its usualy best to ask... good luck and write me if ya feel like it... always up for someone to talk to
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i've felt like that since day one.. allergies and asthma ! not a good combo let me tell you..but yep it's normal the doc wont really be able to do much for you of course tell him always tell your doc everything but besides that you will be okay just uncomfortable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• the blurred eyes may come from the dry eyes. Everything else seems normal though. Just bring up the new symptoms at your next appointment, unless they get a lot worse. At that point, call your doc.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes, on the sore throat, and shortness of breath.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009