• In the Spotlight:

Why did Obama fire his top secret service agent?

Circulating around is a leak stating that he was fired because he complained about the Obama's constantly complaining about certian demographics in the U.S.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That is the only source for it so I will wait for further details
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sounds like tabloid crap to me. You sure liveleak didn't get this story while standing in line at the grocery check out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That "source" is a loony, right-wing website. I wouldn't believe a single thing they said about anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• OP here I have no idea why he was fired.I was just throwing this out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I don't even know that he WAS fired!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• The left did the same to GWB but idk guess we will see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I would not be surprised if they were talking like that.Remember him talking about those in small towns clinging to their guns and religion?
    Anonymous

• He fired him because the guy said that Selena Gomez's show was way better than Miley Cyrus's Hannah Montana and everybody knows that Hannah is way better. I mean Hannah is everywhere and there's a movie and everything. DUH???

In other words it could be for any reason if the guy was even fired at all. Are we that petty to try to use this as a means of discrediting the President. I mean we can use other means to do that they're many but this is just as silly as the reason I state above.
    Anonymous

and he was correct
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009