Is it ok to get a faint positive pregnancy test 5 days before your missed period?

I took one 5 day before my missed period, and it was a faint positive, as the days went by i kept taking them and the lines progressly got darker and darker. I took like 20 test so far(all positive). I think im just so shocked i can't beleive it..Is there anyone out there testing like crazy? Everybody keeps telling me maybe twin, and im like no thats not true it doesn't matter how early u find out...by the way it's been a week that i missed my period...

millynjoe

Asked by millynjoe at 11:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah the same thing happened with me I took the tests got faint lines went to Walgreen's got a Clear blue easy digital 2 pack and both said pregnant 7 days before my period was due lol

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 11:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I wish every woman knew this: the chances of a false positive are EXTREMELY rare!! So when you get a positive the first time... it pretty much means your pregnant. False negatives are immensely more common.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• oh yes deff positive when i took my first and it read positive i called the 800 number on the back and then took 3 more. lol
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• lol wow i thought i was the only 1..i still have more test i took 1 yesterday..lol
    millynjoe

Answer by millynjoe at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I got 3 faint positives 8 days before my missed period.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009