If you had to "throw away" one or more of your toddler's toys which ones would you pick?

My son is getting "older" so I'm thinking of throwing away his rattles, some of his stuffed animals, and his bath time toys. We need to upgrade!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Anything that they don't play with weekly. Don't throw it away though! Donate it or put it up on Freecycle.org. Someone would love to have it! Bath toys you can rotate. Get some new ones and put the others away and then when those get boring switch back.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• All the "baby" toys that they aren't interested in playing with anymore. But I would keep the bath toys, they can play with these for many many years!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Anything that they haven't played with in a long time. Keep the toy cars and anything that you have bought within the last 6 months and store them. Bring them out later and they might feel as though they are new toys again. Don't forget to donate the toys that are still in good shape.
    Anonymous

• that damn learning puppy! it's possessed.. my son will be in bed for 3 hours.. hadnt played with it for 5.. and my husband and i will be watching a movie or something and the puppy will say "i love you" "play with me!"
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 1:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2009