Do you hate when...

You go to answer someone's question and its long as hell?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's why you can skip it hun

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• no, sometimes asking a simple question isn't possible. Sometimes the reader needs a little more to go by to be able to give the best answer possible. And sometimes with a longer question and more info the OP is less likely to get bashed.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Not really, I think sometimes more info is needed for us to answer. I really hate when someone asks a questions without enough info!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It only bugs me,if it end up being a dumb question,I hate the long answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• what i hate is when someone asks a question and then gets angry when you answer is honestly. it's like DONT ASK THEN GOODNESS GRACIOUS
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No, it only bothers me if the spelling is horrible(not just one or two words) or if there's no punctuation. It just makes it harder to read and I have to read it multiple times.

Shorter ones with those problems are a bit easier.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• There are so many times that I will read the first part of the question and then start to answer, but I have to read more because I am not sure if my answer is relevant, then I go to answer more, then i have to read more.  That's when I get pissed off because I get tiredof going back and forth.  Then I quit.  There are many times I want to answer nad ask where in the hell they get their questions from.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I define long as the repeated "add an answer" and you get 4 or 5 of them as 1 answer. Use the space provided and then move on.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• What ticks me off is when you see a question that you really want to answer and you go to look at it and it's been deleted! GRRRRRRR. Really bugs me.
    And, I hate the ones that have like four posts of info AFTER the initial question area. Drives e nuts. If you ask a question, give some people time to answer before you narrow it down. Sheesh!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009