Sharing a hotel room with toddler who sleeps in her own room-advice please??

I'm going on vacation soon with my 13 month old, and we'll be sharing a motel room. We'll obviously be sleeping in the same room, but at home she sleeps in her own room. Do you think she'll have a problem sleeping on her own once we get back home? Do you have any tips or suggestions?

We'll be gone for 5 nights.

Fallaya

Asked by Fallaya at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• put you little one on the love seat if one in the room, check to see if the motel has a crib... take your childs bedding with you, let her sleep on her own bedding, the smell will be the same as at home and when you return home put that bedding on her bed for the night... wash them after the first night... that should help transition.... have fun on your trip....
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 11:48 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• blessingsbegin gives good advice. I agree with it

Answer by admckenzie at 12:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• don't have any suggestions, but I have let mey kids sleep with me then they go back to sleeping in their room fine.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2009