im still not getting better!!!!!**kinda long**

okay so i got hurt at work back in november of 08,i was crushed by 70 pounds of ice that directly droppped on my right shoulder/back. ive been seeing a doctor,in fact ive seen many. ive done physical therapy at two different locations and i do the stretching and excercising im supposed to do but nothing helps. i still hurt. ive been given pain med after pain med and i cant handle the meds anymore. my body has become immune to them. i use heating bads and all that jazz yet my muscles still dont heal. ive looked into fibromyalgia because it can be caused by major impact injury such as what happened to me. i see the doctor next week for all the migraines i get and i thought they were because of the injury but now idk.....whats your opinions and thoughts?

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 11:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Health

• The migraines can be cause by your back and or neck being misalined.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• yes thats true, i know.

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 11:56 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Go to a chiropractor. Even if you have to go every other day, there's no risk in it, and no drugs. Much better than doctors and all the drugs. My chiro has helped me immensely for stuff my doctor couldn't figure out. My nephew's chiro has made him a whole new person, long long story, but it's soooooo worth it. Give it a try, it's not going to hurt anything. And don't go once and say you don't like it, go a few times and get used to it.
    Anonymous

• I would say chiropractor also. My husband just went and got a complete rundown and they told him exactly whats wrong with his neck and back and what he needs to do. They helped him alot and he feels lots better. Worth a shot
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• thanks ladies...im def going to look into a chiro.....

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I live in pain! I know about injuries & what not! I feel for you!! I've had Migraines for 30 long life robbing Years! I don't know what to tell you! Nothing Helps me! Plus I have scoiliosis too! My DD broke her Back & just lives in pain all the time! She was 22 & is now 29. She won't even have children due to that injury. I wish I knew what Helps or Works for you! I've gone to A Chiropractor more then once & more than one. I live in pain. Its gotten worse for me! We're Jobless. So We're hopeless too it seems! Taking too many meds. can't be good either! I'm sending you Healing Get Well Hugs!! I hope you do find what works! I'm replying to let you know you're not alone! This isn't Easy but insist on your DR. finding what works for you! Living & suffering in Constant pain is no Life! I know! I sure hope they can Cure you or really help you!! Best of Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009