Can you feel pregnant right away?

If I was pregnant I would only be not even two weeks. I don't know if it is all in my head, but I have been having really bad heartburn, which I did with my first pregnancy the whole time. I just haven't been feeling 100% I was just wondering if it is possible to even be feeling different right away!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's very possible, some women just know. I had given up so I didn't even pay attention to any signs until one night i was out with my husband eating and I felt so hungry and tired. We got a BFP and I started to put the pieces together through out the last couple of days that I had pregnancy symptoms. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Usually it is just your mind tricking you. I knew I was preggers at only 3 weeks, but we had been trying for over a year and I noticed the difference immediatly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• i dont know bout other people but i know i felt different right away...can you say hello nasia... lol.
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Everyone is different, as well as every pregnancy. GL
    Anonymous

• anything is possible, who am I to say that it's not. I wouldn't say heartburn would be pregnancy related in my opionion. But, odd things have happend. The typical time pregnancy symptoms start are between 5-6 weeks. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I felt pregnant almost immediately. I was tired all the time and sick even a week before I thought I'd be ovulating. Good Luck!
    Kim, from justamomha.com
    justamomHA

Answer by justamomHA at 1:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009