I'm looking for at real at home job. Are there any legit one's out there?

Want to work at home, (who doesn't) but there are so many scams out there it's hard to know which one's are real. I can type, I have the internet, printer, fax, scanner all the things I need. Just don't know who to trust. Any suggestions??

harmnone77

Asked by harmnone77 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Own your own business... control your income... that's the name of the game.. you are right there are a lot of business' out there... check out each one, if it is a get rich quick thing stay away... mine is a turnkey busness, includes two streams of income, training and support.... total internet based .... let's see if this could be a fit for you at www.blessingsbegin.com good luck in whatever you find...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 12:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• It all depends on if you are looking for a job or a business. With a business you are likely to make more money. I am with AMERIPLAN and the pay is amazing and you have a real opportunity to build something great for you and your family. They offer us Daily Pay and a benefits plan for oyur entire household.It's a great company and I love working it :)
    You don't need anything to start it like an office set up or quiet in the house. I do it with my 1yr old everywhere!! You can listen to a quick overview call if you'd like 616-712-1118 and then call me or email me and I can go over any questions you might have. home offive 770-728-9938 ChristinaLdennis@gmail.com
    Good Luck girl and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Oh real quick wanted to add that we are members in good standing with the US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Helath Alliance.
    We have been around for 17 years so we are well established. Even TARGET accepts our plans :) LOL
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I work at home part-part-part time. I have been an Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon since 2003. They have great specials, and sign up bonuses and incentives every month. I love it. It allows me the freedom to work when I want to. Around holidays, and special occasions in my family, etc. Plus, it so simple and fun too. For lots more info please visit www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents or www.goldcanyon.com. Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Hey my name is stacey russell. I live in Lusby, MD. I have a business called SMR Party Wear. You wont make a lot of money doing this but , it could be a little extra money in your pocket. I'm the owner and designer everything goes through me. What happens is. If you want to sign up you send me your information. You must have a paypal account. I will give you a personal code to give to all of your friends,family and clients and whatever they purchase you will get 10% of there sale! They must use your code in order for you to get paid though. That's very important. Every two weeks I will tally up your sales and send you your payment via paypal! And that's it! Its very simple! I will design business cards for you and send them to you through email for free and you can print them out. They will have your code on them! Message me for details! My website is www.smrparywear.com
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• see if there is a convergys in your area. they do csr work for directv. they have jobs onsite and now offer wah positions. you'd basically receive incoming calls for directv billing, general technical support...etc. only thing is you'd have to pay for the program for your computer (one time fee), you'd have to go to onsight training for 2 weeks during the day, and you'd have to be on your computer at home your entire shift (except for breaks...). it's not a good job to have if you have a new baby or loud kids; you cant get up in the middle of a call to take care of them lol. but they pay well, have great benefits and you'd get free directv
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Good Afternoon!

I'm with a company called Service Intelligence. We actually conduct Mystery Shopping jobs for our various clients across Canada and the USA. Within the USA we actually have a client just for moms!

With that being said this jobs consist of going into and evaluating the said location. Many are located within main city centres. Once the anonymous evaluation is complete you simply report it back to us on our online form.

There is no fee to apply with us, and we are registered with the BBB.

If you are curious you can check us out at:
    Corporate Website: www.serviceintelligence.com
    Shopper Website: (You can apply here now): www.experienceexchange.com

You can feel free to contact me through my profile or email me at kanderson@serviceintelligence.com or our toll free number: 1-877-261-5020

I can gladly discuss with you any questions you might have, or some ways to get in touch with other co
    srvintelligence

Answer by srvintelligence at 1:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I work with Procard International. You can work right from home saving you on child care. Check them out, they have been registered with the BBB for seven years and are in good standing.

http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2009