Does your husband buy you expensive things, or gifts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby is usually so tight when it comes to money.... but on my b-day or x-mas..and even v-day he tries to really go all out. and I LOVE IT...
    I love bn spoiled
    Anonymous

• No, we don't get each other expensive presents. We both prefer to make decisions on large purchases together instead of as a surprise.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• When we were dating, he bought me an ipod for my birthday. He always spoils me on my birthday and Christmas. Not so much the rest of the time, but I don't mind.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Yes he spoils me rotten....he is spoiled in return however.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Sometimes he will tell me that he wants to get me something kinda pricey, but I usually decline and tell him the thought was just as nice. He loves buying me jewelry but I wear the same few pieces every day so I won't let him because they would just sit and never get worn. :)
    Anonymous

• laughing

No.. we had my dd's pictures taken for Xmas last year, and I got a calendar with her pic in it, an 8x10, and he told me he would get me a frame for it for x-mas. I had to buy it myself 4 months later.

lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• NO HE DOESN'T BUT WHAT HE DOES DO MAKES UP FOR NOT DOING THAT.

Answer by older at 1:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• No, but he them for his mom his girlfriend!
    Anonymous

• yes he does when we have the money. Most recent gift he just bought was a pair of COACH shoes for me
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• He gives me gifts that he can afford. He is very thoughtful and every gift he has given me, he put a lot of thought and meaning into.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2009