What songs should I add to this playlist?

It is for my son's first birthday, mostly for the adults.
red red wine, I'm too sexy, you shook me all night long, funky cold medina, I wanna talk about me, baby got back, Jesse's girl, life is a highway, wild thing, Kiss(prince), billie jean, livin on a prayer, kokomo, walk like an egyptian....... 3 or 4 newer songs.

What am I forgetting, I need some country too but I don't know what to add since I don't listen to it. OH and some cleaner rap-ish stuff. (so no nigga this, fuck that, bitches and hoes there will be kids around)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is there some theme you are going for....seems kinda random so hard to help you pick some more songs IMO
    Anonymous

• I love whiskey lullaby and Garth Brooks-More then a Memory
    Anonymous

• No theme, just fun stuff. Alittle bit for everyone. "old people" get the 80's songs, a few for the kids, country for the family coming from out of town, rap-ish for me. Whatever just clean and fun.
    Anonymous

• Maybe a Taylor Swift song or two, My Wish by Rascal Flatts, Sean Kingston doesn't have any foul language in his songs so that would be good, and kidlets LOVE the beat in his music, the latest song by Jesse McCartney with Luda would be another tasteful song to add that also gives the playlist a bit of a twist into the hiphop, Brad Paisley is another great country artist that has some awesome new songs out there too. Happy Birthday to you son and hope the party is fantastic!
    Anonymous